Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 65 days or more notice - 75% of the total booking cost or deposit received will be refunded to the client.
- 35 days or less - No refund of full tour price.
- Should you fail to take up your booking or tour, join it after departure or leave prior to its completion, no refund will be made and no credit will be granted.
- Rates for children are available on request.
- Children 12 years and older are considered adults and pay the applicable tariff, excepting where specifically stated.
How to book
- Contact the office of Lu-Chris tours by e-mail, fax or phone or use our contact form.
- Notice of confirmation, amendment or booking cancellation must be received in writing.
- All reservations are subject to Lu-Chris tours cancellation policy.
- All travellers must be in possession of comprehensive travel insurance.
- Quotations are valid only for the dates specified and are subject to adjustment if the services quoted for are not available at the time of actual booking. Any changes to the quotation requested by the traveller and incurring additional costs will be charged accordingly.
- Quoted prices are subject to adjustment in the event of fluctuating costs that may change and that relate to, but are not limited to government-imposed taxes, fuel prices, air fares, accommodation tariffs, tourism levies and/or the introduction of national, regional or local taxes or levies of whatever nature.
It is a condition of booking that all travellers, including any accompanying dependants or companions, are covered by fully comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their trip. This insurance should include cover in respect of, but not necessarily limited to, the following eventualities:
Lu-Chris tours shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense of any nature whatsoever suffered by the traveller arising from:
- The loss of or any damage to any property.
- The cancellation or curtailment of any tour.
- Sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots and/or any other cause of any nature whatsoever, however caused and whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Lu-Chris tours accepts no liability for the death of, injury to, loss and/or damage to, any person and/or property arising out of any act or omission of itself or of any supplier, employee or agent whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- The traveller shall be deemed to have waived, renounced and abandoned any and all rights and entitlements to which he or she may be entitled under the provisions of the law of the Republic of South Africa for any loss or damage to person and/or property.
- Travellers shall be solely responsible for complying with the formalities required by police, customs, immigration, health and all other authorities at the point of arrival, departure and whilst in transit, in each and every country visited.
- Whilst Lu-Chris tours will endeavour to provide the traveller, prior to departure, with the latest information concerning such regulations and restrictions, it shall not be responsible and does not accept any liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies or omissions in this regard.
- All travel arrangements, such as flight bookings, hotel and accommodation reservations, motor transport bookings and the like made by Lu-Chris tours are subject to the booking conditions and cancellation provisions of the relevant supplier thereof.
- Lu-Chris tours reserves the right to alter or substitute routes, refreshments, meals, accommodation, itineraries, tours, services, vehicles and/or arrangements should conditions necessitate.. In such instances, substitutes of equal value will be offered wherever possible.
- If, in the opinion of Lu-Chris tours, the fulfilment of any tour is considered impossible, illegal or if, in its opinion, inadvisable due to adverse weather conditions, avalanches, strikes, war, government interference and/or any other cause not arising from Lu-Chris tours negligence, it may at any time cancel such tour or what remains of it or make alterations in the route, accommodation, price and/or any other aspect thereof as it thinks fit, and any losses and expenses resulting from such cancellation or alteration shall be borne by the traveller.
- The payment of a deposit or any other partial payment for a reservation with Lu-Chris tours constitutes consent by all clients covered by that payment to all the terms, conditions and provisions stipulated by Lu-Chris tours.